Dassault Falcon is another type of business jet aircraft. This Dassault Falcon is made under the name of manufacture company Dassault Aviation. Since 1963 to 1970, the Dassault Falcon keeps gaining interest. Until in 1970, the business jet finally being used commercially. Since it launched, the Dassault Falcon had already more than 10 variants. Until now, there are more than 2,000 units of Falcon already delivered and used. Such a big number is it to represent its big achievement.
As have been said before, the Falcon business jet has more than 10 variants. They are the Falcon 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50. The next production are the Falcon 5x, 7x, and 8x. And the latter series are the Falcon 100, 200, 900, and 2000. All of variants mention above launched in each different time with different features upgraded. In the description below, they will be break down according to their variants and specs.
Read also : Learjet 35, Mostly Used Business Jet
The list below is description of some chosen variants of Dassault Falcon business jet.
- Dassault Falcon 50; this variant was launched in 1976. It was first used as first French-built aircraft. It was medium size compare with other bigger business jet. Until now, there are 352 units of Falcon air ever used. After it use by France Air Force, in 1979 the United States Federal Aviation Administration used certification to cement the feasibility of this aircraft. It has capacity up to 9 passengers. It can take load up to 8,119 kilogram.
- Dassault Falcon 7x; the first flight of Dassault Falcon 7x was in May 25th, 2005. It still being produced until now. It has large cabin and as other version was manufactured and marketed by Dassault Aviation. This version of Falcon was offered up to 35 until 40 million USD. It is way cheaper than other business jet offered. The design of the aircraft is simply shown the luxury of business jet. It was got design award from many awards.
- Dassault Falcon 8x; the upgraded version of Falcon 7x was introduced in 2014 as Dassault Falcon 8x. It comes with improvement in wing design and fuel efficiency. It has longer cabin than previous version with length up to3.5 feet. As it has been said before, the engine of this aircraft can save up to 35% fuel expenses. It has capacity up to 8 passengers and 2 crews. The fuel capacity of this aircraft is more than 15,000 kilogram.
- Dassault Falcon 900; this version of Falcon is one of the oldest version ever made. But, it is still use until now because it is great performance. The Dassault Falcon 900 price is up to 44 million USD per unit. It is use as primary aircraft for French Air Force, Japan Coast Guard, and other countries. It can lift up to 19 passengers and 2 crews at maximum. The maximum takeoff weight of the aircraft is no more than 20,640 kilogram.
- Dassault Falcon 2000; this version was first made in 1993. This 24 years old version of Falcon has been produced more than 300 units. The price for every unit of this aircraft is up to 29 million USD. It has fewer passenger capacities. It can take off with maximum weight no more than 18,597 kilogram. It has distinctive design interior. It shows luxury in every part of it. Anyway, this version is come in smaller size than the previous one.
That is the end of the article about Dassault Falcon jet. May this article can help you for your searching of information.